1. Articles, pictures, or audio, video and other works contained in City Bar (sclrttl.cn) are for the purpose of disseminating useful information for the public, and do not indicate that City Bar agrees with its views or has confirmed the authenticity of its content Or accuracy or completeness, City Bar does not guarantee the authenticity or accuracy or completeness of any work contained on its website in any form. If anyone makes any decision or judgment based on the information from the city bar, he shall be responsible for it; the city bar shall not bear any consequence or responsibility for it.
2. If the works in the city bar are marked with the words "Source: City Bar", then these works are works that the city bar enjoys the copyright or use right. Except for browsing through the city bar website, no one has written in advance without the city bar. Agree, you must not copy, reprint, repost, or otherwise use these works; if you have agreed in writing before copying, reprinting, reposting, or otherwise using these works, you should indicate "Source: City (www. sclrttl.cn) ".
3. For works contained in City Bar, if the source is not indicated, or the source is not indicated as "City Bar", no one shall copy, reprint, repost or otherwise use these works except for browsing through the City Bar website. Use of these works by any means; if they need to be copied, reproduced, reposted, or otherwise used, they should be used with permission from the owner of the works.
4. If anyone thinks that the works contained in the city bar infringe its intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests, please contact the city bar through the following methods and provide the necessary information such as the certificate of rights and contact information of the right holder, and the city bar will verify the relevant information. After the information, delete these works or disconnect their links as soon as possible to reduce the loss of both parties and avoid unnecessary misunderstandings: QQ: 2573064584, or telephone 021-50800560-1038, and please note that the QQ method is the faster processing method.
5. City Bar will check the works on its website from time to time. Once it is found that the works exist or may violate national laws and regulations, or damage public order and customs, or are not suitable for public dissemination, or infringe others' intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests, , Or other circumstances unsuitable for publication, City Bar may delete such works or disconnect its links by itself. In this case, City Bar shall not bear any responsibility to anyone.
6. City Bar is committed to maintaining the stability of the website, but natural factors such as fires, floods, typhoons, earthquakes, thunderstorms, mudslides, and public power interruptions, public communication interruptions, network congestion, hacking attacks, computer virus intrusions, strikes, riots Social events such as war, telecommunications sector regulation, government orders, judicial injunctions, and policy adjustments may cause the website to be temporarily or permanently closed. In this case, City Bar will not bear any responsibility to anyone.
7. City Bar will occasionally perform system maintenance, repair or upgrade of the website, which may cause the website to be temporarily closed or some functions may be unavailable. In this case, City Bar may issue a notice on the website in advance, but even the city bar City Bar will not bear any responsibility to anyone without prior notice.
8. Before using the city bar website, anyone should read, understand and agree to accept the entire contents of this statement. Anyone who logs in, browses, or actually uses the City Bar website is deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the entire contents of this statement, and is willing to use the City Bar website in accordance with laws and regulations and this statement.
9. You can also contact the city bar through the following links: http://sh.sclrttl.cn/SE0/yijian.aspx, http://sclrttl.cn/contactus.html